i read something from four years ago in my journal, and it was like i just wrote it today. what does that say about me? have i not grown at all? my mind says no, of course you have. you are a completely different person. but when i read things like this, my heart is saying im still the same little girl who still doesnt have her questions answered. i turn 24 in a few days. sometimes i want to cry about it. and sometimes im really excited about it.
bring on december.
our dreams finally came true. paparazzi everywhere.
1. tried to go to a new church but drove around for 1.5 hours and could not find it.
2. instead sat by the river in the cool crisp air and watched a rowing/crew competition.
3. checked that off my list of things to do before i die.
4. went to the chattanooga market. heard some bluegrass.
5. walked alot.
6. north shore antiques, greenlife, and cleveland save-a-lot.
7. saw john mayer at the antique store.
8. 3 weeks of work left.